Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Message from South Africa - Varitions on my ideas from all around the world 2.

To my great pleasure I would like to show you another picture.
Two days before I got a mail from South Africa from Mahesh Parbhoo and son Shaylin. They love origami so much and sent me picture about their gift packet. :-) I really like these ones!!!!! :-)
Please let me present to all of you what Mahesh 'told' me: 

"On the 18th of July is Mandela Day, and citizens are asked to commit 67 minutes of their time to contribute  "a little of your time to make a difference to the life of someone else".
This year we hope to promote and support "Operation Smile" using origami.
Later we hope to take origami to young children in hospitals as well."

God Bless you Mahesh and everyone who helps others in their life! 
With Love
Anikó


2 comments:

  1. Hallo liebe Anikó
    Deine Geschenktaschen gefallen mir sehr gut. Ich denke Die Operation Smile kommt sehr gut an. :)))

    Liebe Grüße, Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke schön Liebe Carmen! Herzlich Grüße ♡♥♡ Anikó

    ReplyDelete